24 Castlevillage Crescent, Celbridge, Co. Kildare
- Status: Sale Agreed
- 72 sq.m. (775 sq.ft.)
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bathroom
- Available to view by prior arrangement
• Superb 3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
• Property is presented in excellent condition and tastelfully maintained by current owners
• Fantastic opportunity to secure a super bungalow in prime location with scope to extend
• Located close to excellent amenities including schools, shopping and public transport
• West facing rear garden not overlooked, and large side entrance
Include area of house circa 72sq.m. (775sq.ft.)
Built c. 1984
West facing rear garden
Outside water tap
Large side entrance with double gates
Not overlooked to the rear
Double glazed windows
Maple wood floors throughout living area
Property situated in a quiet cul de sac
Excellent potential to extend to side and rear of property subject to planning
Off street parking
Included in the Sale
Fixtures fittings, integrated appliances.
1.09m x 1.98m
Wood floor, coving.
Bedroom 1/ Study
2.52m x 2.52
Wood floor, phone point.
3.60m x 4.90m
Feature bay window, maple wooden floor, sandstone open fire fireplace surround with polished granite inset. TV point, coving.
3.05m x 1.01m
Wood floor, hot-press off with shower pump.
3.13m x 4.50m
Fitted kitchen unit, wired for washing machine & dryer, dishwasher, double French doors to rear garden.
2.75m x 3.20m
3.52m x 2.79m
Wood floor, fitted wardrobes, coving.
w.c. & w.h.b bath with shower.
From Main Street, Celbridge take the Maynooth Road. Turn left after Aldi supermarket and then first right into Castlevillage. Castlevillage Crescent is the 6th road to the right and no. 24 is on your left hand side identified by our FOR SALE sign.
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.