Alasty, Kill, Straffan, Co.Kildare
- Status: Sold
- 5,382 sq.m. (57,934 sq.ft.)
- Available to view by prior arrangement
Superb site opposite Killen Golf Club with 37m frontage
Located in a desireable area
Available subject to planning – Local needs applicants only
Straffan- 7 km, Sallins- 4 km, Kill- 6 km, N7 -6 km
€155,000 (Subject to Planning Permission)
Opposite Killeen golf club off the Straffan to Kill road way. Just 7km from Straffan village and 6 km from Kill village
Available subject to planning- strictly local need applicants only
Mains water connection is available off the road and an electricity connection point is already on site and ready to be installed.
- Site area is 1.33 acres with road frontage of 120 feet (37 metres approx)
- A vehicle entrance to the site already exists off the main road.
- Perfectly surrounded by timber-rail fence each side and natural hedge-row to the front & rear.
- Access to the national railway grid is only mins away at Sallins Railway Station.
- Killeen Golf Club is literally across the road with Bodenstown, The K-Club and Palmerstown House Golf Clubs all with a few mins drive.
Unnamed Road, Alasty, Co. Kildare, Ireland
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.