Ardclough Road, Celbridge, Co. Kildare - approx. 4 acres (Zoned Residential)
- Status: Sold
- 16,187 sq.m. (174,237 sq.ft.)
- Available to view by prior arrangement
Approx. 4 acres (1.64 ha) Zoned Residential - Ardclough Road, Celbridge, Co. Kildare.
- The subject land extends to approx. 4 acres (1.64 ha).
- Attractive green field site with good road frontage.
- The site is located on the southern side of Celbridge beside popular residential developments such as Templemanor, Chelmsford & the recently completed Chelmsford Manor.
- Of interest to developers, investors, and those seeking an investment with growth prospects.
The lands are zoned with an objective for ‘Residential” use in the Celbridge Local Area Plan 2017 - 2023.
To provide for new residential development.
Two areas of the Local Area Plan for Celbridge are now the subject of potential change arising from a ministerial direction but this does not affect the subject lands.
No planning has been applied for on the subject lands.
Interested parties are required to satisfy themselves in relation to the availability and
adequacy of services.
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.