Bridge Street ,Kilcock, Co.Kildare c.0.4 acres
- Price: POA
- 1,619 sq.m. (17,424 sq.ft.)
- Available to view by prior arrangement
- Prime Town centre Development Site measuring approximately 0.4 acres(0.1635 ha) with almost 45m frontage onto Bridge Street in the centre of Kilcock town
- The entire site is Zoned Objective A "Town Centre Development" in Kilcock Local Area Development Plan 2015-2021
- Currently used as retail with large hardcore yard.
- Suitable for any commercial purpose including retail, residential or community use (STPP).
- Adjacent to all Services & Amenities.
- Approx 100sq.ft of buildings on site.
- Mains Services.
- An ideal redevelopment opportunity in a progressive town.
- Only short walk to train station with regular commuter service to capital.
- Just 1km from M4 motorway and only 40 minute drive to Dublin city
Zoned A Town Centre Development in Kilcock Local Area development Plan 2015-2021
Approx 100sq.ft of buildings on site
45 m Frontage onto Bridge Street with dual access
Approx. 0.4 acre(0.1635 ha)suitable for re-development
Kilcock is located to the north of County Kildare and is separated from County Meath by the Rye River. The town is located primarily between the Rye River and the new M4 motorway. Kilcock is very accessible to Dublin City with the Arrow commuter rail, and a regular commuter bus service providing regular transport to and from the town. Kilcock boasts the full range of amentities and is only 4km from the University town of Maynooth.
From M4 Motorway take exit into Kilcock proceed into town centre passing Church on left hand side and Bridge Street is on the right hand side.
School St, Commons East, Kilcock, Co. Kildare, Ireland
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.