Cherryvalley - 25 Cherryvalley Green, Rathmolyon, Meath
- Status: Sold
- 139 sq.m. (1,496 sq.ft.)
- Available to view by prior arrangement
Last 4 bedroom detached house available:
25 Cherryvalley Green €315,000
4 bed detached. Only 10 minutes from Kilcock!!
"A" rated semi detached and detached homes at Cherryvalley Green Rathmolyon Co .Meath. Under construction by Cloncurry Homes ltd these high specification houses boast high levels of workmanship with high levels of thermal performance and air tightness. The homes are cleverly designed to maximise space and light as well as providing spacious living accommodation to suit the modern family. Located within the existing Cherryvalley housing estate, the subject houses are well located in a private cul de sac over looking an attractive central green area. The first phase of two semi detached houses and one detached house are now on release off the plans.
No. 19 - 3 bedroom semi-detached, approx. 1,221 sq.ft. (113 sq.m.)
No. 18 - 3 bedroom semi-detached, approx. 1,221 sq.ft. (113 sq.m.)
No. 17 - 4 bedroom detached, approx. 1,500 sq.ft. (139 sq.m.)
Low Energy Design
• ‘A’ rated energy efficient houses
• Low maintenance attractive brick and render front elevation
• Low energy and low carbon houses
• Very high levels of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roofs
• Super warm concrete construction delivering exceptionally high levels of thermal performance and air tightness.
• High performance, low U-value windows and external doors
• Air Source Heat Pump. The system provides energy efficient central heating and a hot water supply
• Quality homes covered by the HomeBond 10 Year Guarantee Scheme
• Freehold properties – no management fees
Kitchen & Utility
• Elegant high-quality fitted kitchens with a choice of finishes
• Cleverly designed high quality fitted wardrobes to main bedrooms
Bathrooms & En-Suites
• Stylish bathrooms with attractive range of high quality sanitary ware and fittings
• Bathrooms & ensuites tiled as per showhouse
• Pumped thermostatically controlled showers
• Generous tiling allowance throughout
• Internal walls plastered and painted throughout and finished in emulsion paint
• Stylish internal doors & ironmongery
• Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors fitted as standard
• CAT 5 cable wiring for data and telephone points for high speed broadband connection
• Standard pendant light fittings and attractive power points. Showhouse light fittings not included as standard
• Rear gardens are top soiled and seeded with grass
Whilst care has been taken in the preparation of this detail, maps and plan are not to scale and measurements quoted are approximate
• Architect engaged is Mr. Stephen Maughan of Maughan & Associates. Tel: 01-2711838
From Dublin proceed to Rathmolyon village via Kilcock (M4 motorway) and Summerhill. In Rathmolyon enter Cherryvalley housing estate on left hand side. Proceed straight and subject houses are on left hand side facing green space.
House Types within this development
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.