Main Street, Celbridge, Co.Kildare c.600 sq.m
- Status: Sale Agreed
- 600 sq.m. (6,458 sq.ft.)
- Available to view by prior arrangement
• High profile commercial property investment
• c. 600 sqm over 2 floors
• Previously in use as a ground floor retail premises with coffee shop and offices
• Located in the heart of Celbridge Town, close to all amenities and businesses
• Suitable for any commercial use.
The building is a two storey building fronting onto the main street. It has a rear access from a side
lane just off St Patricks Park. The property measures of c.600sq.m. Ground floor consist of 350 sqm
of retail space with some storage. The first floor consists of office space, additional storage and a
vacant coffee shop.
We assume freehold title is available
We understand the property is zoned Objective A “Town Centre” in The Draft Celbridge Local Area
We understand that all mains services such as water, electricity and drainage are available and
connected to the subject property.
From Dublin take the M4 motorway. Take exit 5 (Celbridge) for 5km, on crossing the River Liffey the property is straight on front identified by for sale sign.
93 Main St, Donaghcumper, Celbridge, Co. Kildare, Ireland
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.