Millerstown, Maynooth Road, Kilcock, Co. Kildare - Creche Facility Opportunity
- Price: POA
- 337 sq.m. (3,627 sq.ft.)
This premises will comprise of a crèche extending to 337 sq. m. (3,627 sq. ft.,) over two storeys, with a drop-off area at the front of the building and ample staff car parking to its side. The premises will have an indoor play areas, a sleep area, a kitchen, six W.C’s and a lift, as well as a fully enclosed 109 sq. m. (1,173 sq. ft.) outdoor play area at the rear of the building.
• Exceptional childcare opportunity in a sage and vibrant family environment.
• Located to the northeast of the town centre on the Maynooth Road
• Approx. 337 sq. m. (3,627 sq. ft.) of space in two storeys with ample staff parking
• Approx. 109 sq. m. (1,173 sq. ft.) outdoor play area to rear of building
• Close to local schools and shops
From Dublin take the M4 to Junction 8 Kilcock. At the top of the interchange take the 1st exit and continue through the next two roundabouts taking the 1st exit from each. Follow the road to the town centre and turn right after crossing the bridge over the Royal Canal. Proceed along the Maynooth Road for approximately 500m. The Millerstown development is located on the left hand side.
R148, Branganstown, Co. Meath, Ireland
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.