Site at Rathcoffey Demesne, Rathcoffey, Co. Kildare on c. 1 acre
- Status: Sold
- 4,047 sq.m. (43,559 sq.ft.)
- Available to view by prior arrangement
- Excellent development opportunity for a single dwelling (S.P.P.)
- C. 1 Acre / 0.4 HA site bordered by mature hedgerow with farmland to the rear
- Of interest to those who would qualify for Local Needs as per the Rural Housing Policy
- Highly accessible location adjacent to Rathcoffey Village
- 8.5 KM to Maynooth & 6.5 KM to Clane
Vendors will consider selling the property subject to planning permission.
Potential buyers will need to satisfy themselves with regard to services.
Situated close to the renowned Rathcoffey Primary School.
Rathcoffey GAA Club is within walking distance.
Secondary schools available in both Clane and Maynooth.
Train Link in Maynooth Town with Regular bus service from Clane & Maynooth.
From Maynooth head southwest on the Newtown / Rathcoffey Road. Continue through Ladychapel cross. The subject site is located on the corner of the third left hand turn after the crossroads. Identified by the REA Coonan for sale board.
From Clane head north on the R407 and turn right on to the R408 and head toward Rathcoffey Village. Continue through the village past the formed Glanbia premises and continue for 1.3 KM and the site will be on your right hand side, identified by the REA Coonan For sale board.
G.P.S: 53.336727, -6.661815
By appointment at any reasonable hour
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.