Temple Mills, Rathangan, Co. Kildare - Land Bank,with Planning, Services & Potential.
- Status: Sold
- 138,805 sq.m. (1,494,080 sq.ft.)
- Available to view by prior arrangement
Land Bank, with Planning, Services & Potential. Approx. 34.3 acres (13.9 ha) – available in lots.
The property comprises a land bank which is split by a link road that was constructed to connect the Portarlington and Edenderry roads. The link road is open at the northern end giving access to Temple Mills (a new housing scheme partially constructed).
Lot 1 comprises of approx. 14 acres (5.7 ha) which is fully serviced and has planning for a remaining 94 units. The planning permission expires in April 2016. The remaining units to be constructed consist of 22 no. 4 bedroom semi-detached, 50 no. 3 bedroom semi-detached, 19 no. 3 bedroom townhouses, 3 no. apartments and a crèche facility.
Lot 2 extends to approx. 20.3 acres (8.2 ha), is zoned “Agricultural” and is fully serviced.
Lot 1 – c.14 acres (with F.P.P.)
Lot 2 – c.20.3 acres
Lot 3 – The Entire.
• Available in lots or the entire
• Lot 1 - approx. 14 acres (5.7 ha) is fully serviced and has planning for a remaining 94 units (expires April 2016)
• Lot 2 - approx. 20.3 acres (8.2 ha) zoned “Agricultural” and fully serviced
• All the land is positioned within the County Development Plan boundary
From Rathangan leave on the Portarlington, R419, road. The property for sale is on the right hand side as you leave the town centre.
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.