168 Bracken Hill, Blackglen, Sandyford, Dublin 18
- Status: Sale Agreed
- 74 sq.m. (800 sq.ft.)
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bathroom
- Available to view by prior arrangement
• Generous living accommodation extending to c. 800sq ft, consisting of a large open plan living/dining/kitchen area, two double bedrooms, main bathroom and storage closet
• Also comes with an exceptional spacious private patio area (c. 450 sq ft) surrounded by beautifully maintained plants and shrubs.
• The property comes to the market in excellent condition throughout.
• Bracken Hill is a an attractive development located on the foothills of the Dublin mountains and boasts stunning views across Dublin City and Bay which can be enjoyed from any of the numerous green areas.
• Great location just a short walk from Blackglen Village, bus stops, schools and gym. Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dundrum Town Centre and the M50 motorway are also close by.
• Currently let for €19,100 per annum – available to buy with vacant possession or with sitting tenant.
Year of construction 2005
Wired for alarm
Double glazed PVC
Gas fired central heating
Off street parking
Management Fee €1300 per annum
Included in sale:
Blinds, light fittings, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge.
Entrance Hallway 2.9m x 3.3m
Semi solid oak flooring, recessed lights, storage closet, hot press.
Sitting Room/Dining room/Kitchen 3.68m x 8.12m
Coving, recessed lights, semi solid oak flooring, ceramic tiles in kitchen area, T.V. point, built in fridge freezer, oven, hob, extractor fan, washer/dryer, integrated dishwasher, sliding door leading to patio area.
Master Bedroom 4.4m x 4.4m
Built in wardrobes, centre piece, laminate wood flooring, blinds.
Bedroom 2 3.4m x 3.7m
Built in wardrobes, T.V. point, blinds, laminate wood flooring, sliding door leading to patio area, gas boiler & timer.
Bathroom 1.73m x 2.1m
Tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, w.c., w.h.b., bath with shower, chrome towel rail, extractor fan, folding shower door.
Eircode D18 WCF1
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.