17 Ryebridge Avenue, Kilcock, Co. Kildare
- Price: €369,000
- 159 sq.m. (1,711 sq.ft.)
- 4 Beds
- 3 Bathroom
- Available to view by prior arrangement
• Beautifully presented four-bedroom semi-detached family home with large converted attic
• Large south facing mature garden to the rear
• The property extends to approx. 159 sq. m (1711 sq. ft.)
• Situated in one of Kilcock’s most popular developments
• Located within walking distance to all local amenities, schools and shops, convenient for M4/M50
• Viewing highly recommended and by appointment only.
• Double glazed timber windows
• Security alarm
• Smoke alarms
• PVC soffit & facia
• Garden shed
• Off street parking
• Side entrance
• Country view to the front
• Large green area to the front of the house
• Approx. area: 159 sq. m.
• Year of construction: 2006
• Gas fired central heating
• Mains water
• Mains sewage
Items Included in sale
Carpets, dishwasher, oven, hob.
1.84m x 5.37m
Coving, centre piece alarm panel, dark oak solid wooden floor,under stairs storage.
Tiled floor, W.C. & W.H.B.
3.81m x 6.41m
Fireplace with marble hearth, cast iron inset and stone surround. Coving, centre piece, dark oak solid wooden floor, feature bay window, TV point.
4.19m x 5.78m / 3.14m x 2.92m
Shaker style wall & floor units, tiled splashback, integrated dishwasher, extractor fan, integrated double oven, breakfast bar with attractive solid wooden worktop, French door to garden, solid dark oak wooden floor, recessed lights, dual aspect windows.
1.60m x 1.68m
Plumbed for washing machine, light fitting.
1.34m x 4.26m
Gable window, light fitting, timber floor.
3.33m x 5.12m
Vanity unit, phone point, carpetted floor.
1.82m x 1.96m
Mira Elite QT shower, tiled floor tiled splashback, W.C. & W.H.B.,extractor fan.
2.59m x 2.51m
Large double room with fitted wardrobes and timber floor.
2.95m x 3.91m
Fitted wardrobe, timber floor, loft bed, wall shelving.
2.74m x 2.89m Fitted wardrobe, loft bed, wall shelving, carpet.
Main Bathroom 1.89m x 2.10m Tiled splashback, timber floor, W.C. & W.H.B., extractor fan, bath & shower.
4.16m x 5.18m / 1.94m x 1.27m
Velux windows, carpet, eves storage, phone point, recessed lights, feature glass block window.
From M4 take turn for Kilcock and take 4th exit off the roundabout, proceed to next roundabout and take 2nd exit heading for Kilcock. Take the first left heading out the Summerhill Road and The Ryebridge is on your righthand side. Proceed to number 17 identified by our “FOR SALE” sign.
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.