1A Heatherview Close, Aylesbury, Tallaght, Dublin 24
- Status: Sale Agreed
- 167 sq.m. (1,800 sq.ft.)
- 3 Beds
- 3 Bathroom
- Available to view by prior arrangement
● Superbly finished 3 / 4 bed detached home extending to over 1,800 sq.ft.
● Presents in showhouse condition having recently been extended and refurbished and now includes a stunning open plan kitchen/dining /living area with solid ash kitchen and large island/breakfast bar.
● The South West facing rear has been beautifully landscaped and includes large deck area and block built garage with separate vehicular access to the side.
● Generously proportioned living accommodation briefly comprising a main hallway, living room, utility room, ground floor wet room and wc, open plan kitchen/living area, three spacious double bedroom including master ensuite and main bathroom.
● The attic has been converted with stairs access and extra eaves storage
● Located on the corner of a quiet cul-de-sac just a short walk from all local amenities.
Renovated in 2014/2015
Gas fired central heating
PVC double glazed windows
All timber flooring is solid oak
Attic converted for storage / office / gym.
Corner site in a cul-de-sac location
Not overlooked to the front
Very private south west facing rear garden with large decked patio area.
Garage 5.5.m x 4.43m built to the rear of the back garden with separate vehicle access from the side.
Off street parking to the front for up to 3 cars
Included in the sale
Oven, hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, carpets, blinds and light fittings.
The following are not included: curtains, fridge freezer and washer/dryer.
Entrance Porch: 2.2m x 1.5m
Ceramic floor tiles and LED recessed lights.
Entrance Hallway: 7.4m x 1.82m
Ceramic floor tiles, LED lighting, under-stairs storage and extra wardrobe storage.
Living Room: 5.88m x 4.22m
With solid oak flooring, LED recessed lighting, feature fireplace with granite hearth and t.v. point.
Play Room/ 4th Bedroom: 3.4m x 2.85m
With solid oak flooring, t.v. point and venetian blinds.
Ground floor W.C. : 2.62m x 1.62m
Fully tiled wet room, shower with glass screen, W.C. & W.H.B.
Kitchen/Dining/Living Area 6.1m.x 6.0m
Superbly spacious and bright kitchen and living area with velux windows, new traditional style solid ash kitchen incorporating integrated oven & microwave, Neff gas hob, extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, granite worktop & upstands. Island unit with sink and breakfast bar. Ceramic floor tiles, vertical radiators x 2 and recessed lighting. Double doors from dining area to decked patio area.
Utility Room: 3.45m c 1.1m
Built in worktop, ceramic tiles and fully plumbed.
Landing: 3.67m x 2.53m
With solid oak flooring, lightfittings x 3 and venetian blinds.
Master Bedroom: 6.15m x 3.54m
Occupying the full front of the house, with solid oak flooring, high gloss built in wardrobes, t.v. point, venetian blinds, and access to hot press. Connecting door to:
Ensuite: 2.2m x 0.87m
Fully tiled, W.C. and W.H.B., Triton electric shower and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2: 3.02m x 3.91m
With solid oak flooring, built in wardrobes, venetian blinds and t.v. point.
Bedroom 3: 3.62m x 3.1m
With solid oak flooring, built in wardrobes and t.v. point.
Main Bathroom: 2.55m x 2.31m
Fully tiled walls and floor, W.C. & W.H.B. with built in vanity unit. Corner Whirlpool bath, separate shower cubicle with Triton T90 electric shower.
Converted Attic: 6.9m x 3.19m
With 2 Velux windows, LED lighting, fully carpeted and eaves storage.
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.