200 Bracken Hill Blackglen, Sandyford, Dublin 18
- Price: €250,000
- 74 sq.m. (800 sq.ft.)
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bathroom
- Available to view by prior arrangement
To register a bid on this property, please visit coonanlive.com
• Generous living accommodation extending to c. 800sq ft, consisting of a large open plan living/dining/kitchen area, two double bedrooms, main bathroom and storage closet
• Comes with an exceptional spacious private patio area (c. 300 sq ft) surrounded by beautifully maintained plants and shrubs.
• The property comes to the market in excellent condition throughout.
• Bracken Hill is a an attractive development located on the foothills of the Dublin mountains and boasts stunning views across Dublin City and Bay which can be enjoyed from any of the numerous green areas.
• Great location just a short walk from Blackglen Village, bus stops, schools and gym. Sandyford Industrial Estate, Dundrum Town Centre and the M50 motorway are also close by.
• Currently let for €19,100 per annum – available to buy with vacant possession or with sitting tenant.
Year of construction 2005
Wired for alarm
Gas fired central heating
Maintenance fees €1300 per annum
Large patio area
Included in sale:
Curtains, blinds, light fittings, dishwasher, washing machine, furniture negotiable.
2 bed Apartment
Entrance Hallway 2.9m x 3.3m
Coving, Ceramic tiled floors, hot press, recessed lights.
Sitting Room/Dining room/ Kitchen 8.11m x 3.9m
Laminate wood flooring, coving, T.V. point, LED recessed lights, door leading to patio area.
Shaker style wall & floor units, tiled splashback, integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge-freezer, oven, hob, extractor fan.
Master Bedroom 4.19mx 3.6m
Built in wardrobes, centre piece, T.V. point, laminate wood flooring, blinds, curtains.
Bedroom 2 3.26m x 3.11m
Built in wardrobes, centre piece, laminate wood flooring.
Main Bathroom: 1.75m x 2m
Tiled floor, tiled splashbacks, w.c., w.h.b., bath, shower screen, chrome heated towel rail.
Eircode: D18 P223
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.