29 Castlebridge, Maynooth, Co. Kildare
- Price: €329,000
- 91 sq.m. (980 sq.ft.)
- 3 Beds
- 2 Bathroom
- Available to view by prior arrangement
To register a bid on this property, please visit coonanlive.com
• Three bedroom family home in one of Maynooth's most popular addresses
• Superbly located with easy access to M4 motorway
• This ideal starter home has an open plan feel to it, offering lots of ground floor living accommodation, with the added extra of being well maintained with a bright interior.
• Off street parking for 2 cars to the front
• Overlooking open green area ideal for children to play.
• Castlebridge is located just off the Straffan road and only 4 minutes walk to the Rail station and within walking distance of the university campus. It's desirability and convenience cannot be overstated.
• Not overlooked front or back.
• Security alarm
• Smoke alarms
• Solid fuel stove in siting room
• Garden shed
• Off street parking
• Outside tap
• Cul-de-sac location
• Side entrance
• Approx. 91 sq. m
• Build c. 1991
• North facing rear garden
• Residents fee €60 per annum
• PVC windows
• PVC facia & soffit
• Oil fired central heating
Items Included in sale
Carpets, light fittings, blinds, dishwasher, washing machine, hob, oven, microwave, fridge-freezer.
1.81m x 4.70m
Solid timber flooring, alarm panel, coving.
With W.C. and W.H.B.
3.24m x 4.9m
Solid fuel stove with granite surround & hearth, coving, TV point, bay window, solid timber floor.
2.86m x 3.07m
Sliding patio door, tiled floor.
5.08m x 2.12m
Oak kitchen units, laminate worktop, integrated washing machine, integrated dishwasher, oven & microwave. Sliding patio door, integrated dining area.
3.66m x 1.83m
3.35m x 3.07m
Double fitted wardrobes, carpet.
2.89m x 0.86m
Fully tiled, W.C. & W.H.B., Mira elite electric shower, extractor fan, mirror with shaving light.
3.28m x 2.94m Fitted wardrobes, vanity units, carpet.
2.04m x 32.32m Carpet.
Family Bathroom 1.81m x 1.90m Fully tiled, W.C. & W.H.B., bath, Mira Elite electric shower. Attic access.
From Dublin proceed out the M4 and take slip road to Maynooth. Take the 3rd exit off roundabout and continue straight, passing Maxol station on your right. After the Maxol station take the second turn to the right into Parklands. When in the development take the second left into Castlebridge and the property for sale is on the left.
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.