78 The Walk, Moyglare Hall, Maynooth, Co. Kildare
- Status: Sale Agreed
- 105 sq.m. (1,130 sq.ft.)
- 3 Beds
- 2 Bathroom
- Available to view by prior arrangement
• 3 Bedroom End of Terrace Property in Cul de Sac location.
• Located opposite Green Area with off street parking
• 3 Spacious Bedrooms, master bedroom en suite
• Located within close proximity of whole host of local amenities.
• Property extends to 105 sq. m (1,130 sq. ft.)
• Large Open Kitchen/Dining area with double French doors to patio.
• Guest w.c. on ground floor
• Separate space Living Room with gas coal affect fire.
• Double glazed windows throughout.
• 5 Ring gas hob and dual oven
• Integrated Dish Washer and Washing Machine.
• South East Facing rear garden
• Large Barna Shed
• Interconnecting Reception Rooms
• Master Bedroom En Suite
• Located at the bottom of a Cul de Sac
• Opposite a large Green Area
• Close to local schools and other amenities
• Close to Maynooth Train Station
• Beside Maynooth GAA Club
• Recently refurbished
• Fully alarmed
• Red Brick Pillars with cut stone capping’s
Entrance Hallway: 5.29m x 1.79m
Timber floor, cornicing, central rose, alarm panel, fuse board, under stairs storage, heating thermostat point.
Guest w.c.: 1.47m x 1.41m
Tiled floor, frosted double glazed hardwood window over gable, w.c., w.h.b, extractor fan.
Sitting Room: 5.08m x 3.75m
Timber floor, double glaze hardwood windows overlooking front garden and green area opposite, cornicing, central rose, double doors to Kitchen/Diner, gas coal effect fire with granite hearth and surround, timber mantle.
Dining/Kitchen: 3.52m x 3.03m & 4.5m x 3.08m
Tiled floors, double French doors out to patio area, single door to same patio area, full range of floor and wall mounted presses, waist high dual oven, 5 ring gas hob, tiled splashback, stainless steel extractor fan, bowl and a half stainless steel sink unit, integrated dishwasher and integrated washing machine, gas boiler located on rear wall. Kitchen area has feature pine ceiling with spot lights and dining area also has small breakfast bar.
Landing: 2.44m x 2.89m
Carpet floor, frosted window to gable, attic access point, smoke alarm point. Hot-press off landing.
Master Bedroom: 3.54m x 3.47m
Carpet floor, built in wardrobes, thermostat point, dimmer switch light, T.V. point, window overlooking rear garden.
En suite: 1.4m x 2.02m
Tiled floor, w.c., w.h.b. enclosed shower with extractor fan above, external vent point and frosted window overlooking rear garden.
Bedroom 2: 4.28m x 3.13m
Carpet floor, built in wardrobes.
Bedroom 3: 8.2m x 2.4m
Carpet floor, built in wardrobes. Dimmer switch.
Main Bathroom: 2.1m x 2.02m
Tiled floor, partially tiled walls, w.c., w.h.b. extractor fan, frosted window to gable, electric shower over bath.
Off street car parking to front, paved driveway for 2 cars with mature shrubbery in a mulched flower bed, large green area opposite, pedestrian side access to rear. Rear Garden is laid out in lawn with a Barna Shed.
From Maynooth head north up the Moyglare Road. Continue till you reach the entrance and turn right into the estate. Take the fourth left turn and the house is on the right-hand side at the bottom of the cul-de-sac.
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.