Ballynamullagh, Kilshanroe, Carbury, Co. Kildare - Approx. 20 acres (8.09 ha)
- Status: Sold
- 80,936 sq.m. (871,184 sq.ft.)
- Available to view by prior arrangement
Public Auction on Thursday the 11th of April 2019 at 3 pm in the Glenroyal Hotel Maynooth
-Superb parcel of lands laid out in 3 divisions
-Lands located adjacent to Kilshanroe village within speed limits
-Free draining lands with over 250m road frontage to R402 Enfield-Edenderry Road
-Obvious site potential STPP
- Superb parcel of free draining lands
- Obvious development potential(STPP) within 50km per hour speed limit signs
- Over 250 m of road frontage
- Useful cattle crush
- Two entrance s from R402 Enfield- Edenderry road
- Lands all in grass and in three divisions
Elaine Farrell of Patrick J Farrell Solicitors Charlotte St, Piercetown, Newbridge, Co. Kildare (045) 431 542
Located about 8 km from Enfield and the M4 motorway just west of the village of Kilshanroe. The lands are located about 12 km from Edenderry and about 45 minute’s drive to Dublin city and airport
The lands are un-zoned in the latest Kildare County Development Plan.
From Enfield take R402 for 8 km. Pass through village of Kilshanroe and property is on left hand side identified by for sale signs.
Contact us for details regarding the time and date of upcoming auctions
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.