Clonguiffen, Longwood, Co. Meath - approx. 108 acres
- Price: €975,000
- 437,052 sq.m. (4,704,392 sq.ft.)
Lot 1: Residence on c.72.78 acres,
Lot 2: Yard and c.35.48 acres
Lot 3: The Entire
• Super quality lands all in grass
• Excellent road frontage
• Superb farm of lands in a prime location on the boundary of Longwood village.
• The lands which are all in grass have over 2km of road frontage and are bounded on one side by the Blackwater River.
• The house which is in need of complete renovation is on an imposing site and would make an outstanding family home.
• Lands have obvious future development potential
Enfield 4km, Kinnegad 14km, Trim 20km, Dublin 50km
Solicitor: Regan McEntee Solrs. High St. Trim, Co. Meath
Longwood 1km, Enfield 4 km, Maynooth 17 km, Dublin 40 km.
Lot 1: Residence on c 72.78 acres
The residence which is in need of total renovation is an imposing property with the benefit of mature tree’s and a prime outlook. The lands are all of good quality free draining lands and are bounded on oneside by the Blackwater River and on the other by the public road. Part of these lands adjoin the development boundary.
Lot 2: Yard on c.35.48 acres
Immediately adjacent to lot 1 the lands have the benefit of a neat farm yard consisting of haybarn and lean-to with collecting facilities. The lands have road frontage on both sides and are also bounded by the Blackwater River on the north side.
From Enfield take the old N4 roadway west towards Kinnegad. Proceed for about 2 miles and take right turn to Longford village (L2226). Continue for approximately 1.5 miles and the property is on both sides of the road identified by the for sale signs.
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.