Courtown Road, Kilcock, Co. Kildare
- Status: Sale Agreed
- 139 sq.m. (1,496 sq.ft.)
- Available to view by prior arrangement
- High profile investment opportunity in the centre of Kilcock Town.
- Passing rent of €508 per month / €6,096 per annum.
- Property is located adjacent to the Train Station and has easy access to the M4.
- Public parking to the front and is next door to a supermarket.
No formal lease in place.
Agreement available upon request.
Shop – 90 sq.m. (967 sq.ft.)
Large display / work area, with wash station and storage to rear, a cold room and kitchenette & w.c.
1st floor unit – 48 sq.m. (517 sq.ft.)
Access via a separate door from the street level to a two-bedroom unit in need of refurbishment. Currently in use as storage from the tenant below.
Small courtyard 2m x 2.5m
Concrete floors with timber panel fencing surround.
The property is located beside the bridge in the centre of Kilcock town on the Clane side of the bridge beside the train station.
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.