Croftwell, School Road, Rathcoole, Dublin
- Status: Sold
- 220 sq.m. (2,370 sq.ft.)
- Available to view by prior arrangement
CROFTWELL IS FULLY SOLD OUT.
Accommodation comprises entrance hall with guest wc. Directly off the hall is an exceptionally large kitchen/dining and family area. A well-appointed kitchen with an excellent selection of floor and wall units with the added benefit of an island unit with extra storage space. There is also a utility room off the kitchen.
This superb room which is flooded with natural light will become the heart of the home for its owners.
A large comfortable and well-lit living room across the hall, completes the ground floor accommodation.
On the first and second floors there are 6 bedrooms (2 ensuite), a family bathroom.
There is off street parking for two cars to the side/rear of the house.
To the front and rear gardens artificial grass has been laid and the property has a low boundary wall and hedging to the front, and walls and fencing to the rear.
For more information on this development please visit:
or call 01 5052710
Croftwell in Rathcoole, Co. Dublin is a highly sought after development of just 60 properties and comprises large three & four bedroom family homes built to an “A” Rated Energy Standard.
Rathcoole Village is home to an excellent range of pubs and restaurants and it benefits from being ideally located close to many Golf and Sports Clubs. There are numerous shopping centres within a short drive to include City West, Liffey Valley, The Square, Dundrum Shopping Centre and Kildare Village. The Avoca Shopping Centre and Café is located on the outskirts of the village at Junction 4 on the N7.
Croftwell could not be situated in a more convenient location to make the most of the excellent amenities in the area.
It boasts immediate access to the Naas Road (N7) and the M50 motorway is just a short drive away allowing for simple and easy commuting to and from Dublin City and surrounding areas.
For further information contact REA Coonan at 01 – 5052710 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Low Energy Design
• ‘A’ rated energy efficient houses
• Low maintenance attractive brick front elevation
• Low energy and low carbon houses
• Very high levels of insulation incorporated in floors, walls and roofs
• Super warm concrete construction delivering exceptionally high levels of thermal performance and air tightness.
• Triple Glazed high performance, low U-value windows and external doors
• Air Source Heat Pump located externally with aluminium radiators. The system provides energy efficient central heating and a hot water supply
• These quality homes are covered by the HomeBond 10 Year Guarantee Scheme
• Freehold properties – no management fees
Kitchen & Utility
• Elegant high-quality fitted kitchens with a choice of finishes
• Quartz kitchen worktops
• Soft-close drawers & doors
• Chrome mixer set
• Extractor hood as standard
• Cleverly designed high quality fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms
• Soft-close drawers & doors
Bathrooms & En-Suites
• Stylish bathrooms with attractive range of high quality sanitary ware and fittings
• Bathrooms & ensuites tiled as per showhouse
• Pumped thermostatically controlled showers
• Chrome heated towel rail
• Generous tiling fitout
• Internal walls plastered and painted throughout and finished in emulsion paint
• Stylish internal doors & ironmongery
• Silver granite cills and window surrounds
• Smoke, heat and CO2 detectors fitted as standard
• Built in vacuum system
• CAT 5 cable wiring for data and telephone points for high speed broadband connection
• Standard pendant light fittings and attractive power points. Showhouse light fittings not included as standard
• Side entrance gate fitted
• Virgin Media available on site
• Chrome fittings (where applicable)
• Outdoor tap and socket fitted
From Dublin take the N7 (Naas / Limerick Road). Take exit 4 signed Rathcoole / Saggart. Take the second exit off the roundabout and continue straight ahead. Approaching the next roundabout take the first exit signed Rathcoole. Continue straight ahead and enter Rathcoole Village. Proceed along Main Street. Turn left on to School Road (just before The Poitín Still pub). Continue on School Road and Croftwell is on the right hand side.
For more information and an appointment to view please call Mary Dunne (01) 505 2710.
House Types within this development
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.