nr. Kilcock, Kilcock, Co. Kildare
- Price: POA
- Available to view by prior arrangement
Bungalow Residence and Stud Farm Buildings on c. 33 Acres
• Lot 2 - Lands - 47 Acres
• Lot 3 - Lands - 21 Acres
• Lot 4 - The Entire - Bungalow Residence/Stud Buildings
on 101 Acres
• Outstanding Stud Farm comprising top quality lands with
excellent shelter and ideally suited for bloodstock rearing and
other farming purposes
• Lands are all in grass and are of superb quality laid out in suitable
• Excellent water supply
• Bungalow comprises sitting room/kitchen 2 bedrooms, bathroom
• 3 miles Kilcock, 7 miles Maynooth or Clane, 10 miles Naas and
22 miles Dublin
They are in an area renowned for many stud
farms including Loughtown Stud, Kilnamoragh
Stud, Cottage Stud, Damastown Stud and
• Attractive two bedroom bungalow residence
• Prime free draining lands all in pasture
• Excellent road frontage to public road
• Out buildings include 38 loose boxes, extensive
hay sheds, cattle pad for winter feeding, horse
walker, indoor lunging ring
From Dublin take the M4 motorway to Kilcock exit and take same. Proceed off roundabout on R407 towards
Clane for 1 mile passing Lyons & Burton Garage on right hand side, continue on Clane Road and take second
turn right (after approx. 1 mile). Continue down this road for ½ mile and take first turn left. Property is approx.
¾ mile down this road on left hand side.
From Clane take Kilcock Road and continue for 2½ miles to petrol sStation on right hand side. From same
continue on main road and turn left and second crossroads, i.e. Baltracey crossroads, proceed up this road
towards Donadea for ¾ mile to first crossroads at Loughtown Stud, turn right at same property is approx.
1 mile down this road on the left hand side.
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.