2 Kerdiff Avenue, Naas, Co. Kildare
2 Kerdiff Avenue, Naas, Co. Kildare
BER No: 103511655
EPI: 202.64 kWh/m2/yr
- Immaculate 3/4 bedroom home extending to approx.120 sq.m ((1,292 sq.ft)
- Accommodation comprises of hallway, guest bathroom, kitchen/dining room, living room, utility, lounge room/bedroom, three upstairs bedrooms, en-suite and family bathroom
- Excellent standard presented with features such bespoke hand painted kitchen, granite worktops, Belfast sink, marble fireplace, enclosed radiator cases and triple glazed windows
- A beautifully manicured private sunny south east facing garden with raised decking area, mature planting and wall surround
- Situated in a family friendly estate beside Monread Park, within waling distance of local schools and excellent local amenities including leisure centre, creche, cinema, GAA and Monread shopping centre, excellent array of supermarkets, boutiques, bars and restaurants
-Excellent transport links with easy access to the N7/M7 junction 9 and Sallins arrow/train services
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway1.79m x 4.96
Composite front door, porcelain tiled floor, coving and light fitting.
Guest W.C. 0.73m x 1.41m
Tiled flooring, w.h.b., w.c., extractor fan and light fittings.
Living Room 3.72m x 4.94m
Semi solid oak flooring, marble fireplace with granite heart cast iron in set, coving, feature bay window, additional sockets and solid wood door with decorative glass panel.
Kitchen 3.68m x 2.86m/Dining Room 5.38m x 2.62m
Bespoke hand painted kitchen, Belfast sink, granite worktop, splashback tiles, stainless steel taps, integrated gas hob, Nordmende electric double oven, integrated fridge and freezer and integrated dishwasher, integrated extractor fan, island with granite worktop with integrated kitchen cabinets and two wine racks, radiator enclosed casing, porcelain floors, double french doors leading onto south east facing sitting area and garden, ample dining area, light fittings, additional sockets and solid wood door with decorative glass panel.
Utility 2.47m x 2.16
Tiled flooring, splashback tiles, stainless steel sing, plumbed for washing machine, door leading to rear garden, gas boiler, and additional shelving units.
Second Lounge area: 2.44m x 4.52m
Laminate flooring, additional sockets, tv point and light fitting.
Landing 1.86m x 3.67m
Carpet flooring, light fitting and attic access.
Master Bedroom 3.76m x 3.65m
Feature bay window overlooking front, fitted wardrobes, laminate flooring and light fitting.
Ensuite 1.78 x 1.68
Myra shower, fully tiled, towel radiator, w.c, w.h.b., with integrated cabinets and vanity mirror.
Bedroom 2 3.62m x 3.63m
Fitted wardrobes, wooden floors, additional sockets, tv point and light fitting.
Bedroom 3 2.26m x 2.35m
Laminate flooring, additional sockets and light fitting.
Family bathroom 1.84m x 2.58m
Radiator towel rail, bath, triton power shower, w.c, wash hand basin, integrated cabinets vanity mirror with lighting, shelve, floor tiled with partial wall tiles and splashback.
Manicured sunny south east facing garden, raised decking area, lawn area, mature shrubs, plants and wall surround.
Paved driveway with sunny south-east facing garden
Access to attic from landing
Triple glazed windows (installed in 2016/2017)
PVC fascia soffits
Items Included in sale:
Nordmende electric double oven, integrated extractor fan, integrated fridge and freezer, integrated dishwasher and light fittings.
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Eircode: W91 Y03D
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.