29 Finlay Park, Naas, Co. Kildare
29 Finlay Park, Naas, Co. Kildare
EPI: 57.42 kWh/m2/yr
• Four bedroom semi-detached family home extending to approx. 142 sq.m
• Accommodation comprises of entrance hallway, guest w.c., living room, kitchen/dining room, utility room, four bedrooms with two en-suites and family bathroom
• Located on a quiet cul de sac, overlooking the green, suitable for young families
• Landscaped southeast facing split level garden with large patio area and mature planting
• Commuters can take advantage of a well-developed transportation network, including convenient access to the bus route from town, the M7 Motorway via Junction 9 and a direct train service from Sallins station to Heuston Station
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway 1.93 x 5.00m
Semi solid floor, utility press
Guest W.C. 1.76 x 1.45m
Splashback tiles, w.h.b., w.c., integrated mirror, shaving light, extractor fan
Living Room 3.50m x 4.67m
Semi solid floor, integrated fireplace, double door leading to kitchen/dining area, overlooking green
Kitchen/Dining Room (5.87m x 2.83m) x (3.87m x 3.72m)
Fully fitted kitchen with soft close cabinets & drawers, island with breakfast bar, integrated spice-rack, integrated Zanussi double oven, Beko dishwasher and fridge freezer. Well defined kitchen area with tile floor finish and semi solid floor in dining area. Access to garden via patio doors
Utility Room 1.61m x 1.89m
Fully plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler, side door access.
Landing 2.28m x 4.0m
Fully carpeted, utility press with Joule water tank for dual heating system, thermostatic controlled heating.
Bedroom 1 2.77m x 3.00m
Fully carpeted, additional sockets
Bedroom 2 2.68m x 3.96m
Fully carpeted, fitted wardrobes, additional sockets
Master Bedroom 2.94m x 3.91m
Fully carpeted, fitted wardrobes.
En-suite 2.31m x 1.55m
Heated towel radiator, double shower tray with power shower, w.c., w.h.b., integrated soft close cabinet, mirror with light.
Main Bathroom 1.79m x 2.25m
Tiled, hot towel rail, bath, w.h.b. with integrated soft close cabinet, w.c.
Stairs to second floor & landing area fully carpeted.
Bedroom 4 4.00m x 3.00m
Carpeted, fully fitted wardrobes, recessed window space.
En-suite 2.92m x 1.18m
Heated towel radiator, double shower tray with power shower, w.c., w.h.b., with integrated soft close cabinets, mirror with light, small utility closet with recessed storage.
Gorgeous landscaped split level, south-east facing garden. Beautiful stone patio area with decorative mosaic tiles & planted border, raised beds with granite capping. Granite steps lead up to a lawn area with mature shrubs & bamboo, giving great privacy. Side access to a pedestrian walkway.
• A rated home
• Built in 2016
• Extended cobble lock drive with ample parking for two cars
• Gated side entrance
• South easterly landscaped rear garden
Items Included in sale:
Fixtures, fitting, integrated Zanussi double oven, Beko dishwasher and fridge freezer, Hoover washing machine, Hoover tumbledryer.
• Solar panels
• Rain harvesting units
• Gas fired central heating
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Eircode: W91 E0P1
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.