8 Gandon Walk, Lucan, Co. Dublin
8 Gandon Walk, Lucan, Co. Dublin
End Of Terrace House
EPI: 59.34 kWh/m2/yr
- Impressive A3 rated, three bedroom home extending to a spacious approx. 116 sq.m (1,249 sq.ft)
- Comprises a main hallway, living room, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms with ensuite and family bathroom
- Presents in stunning decorative order
- Energy efficient home with Air to Water heat pump and Solar PV panels
- Featuring panelled walls, stylish bathrooms suites and high quality fixtures & fittings throughout
- Cobble lock front drive with parking for 2 cars and a beautifully landscaped rear garden finished with silver granite patio and timber shed
- Gandon Park is a popular new development convenient to Lucan Village, Adamstown, sports clubs and numerous shops including Lidl, Lucan Shopping Centre and Hillcrest Shopping Centre
- Close to all local amenities including primary and secondary schools with the M4 just a short drive away and easy access to the M50
Type of Transaction
Cobble locked driveway, parking for two cars,
Entrance Hallway 4.7m x 1.05m
Semi solid wood flooring, radiator cover, light fitting, storage closet and roman blinds.
Guest W.C. 1.6m x 1.6m
Tiled flooring, decorative wood moulding, w.c., w.h.b., tiled splashback, light fitting, extractor fan, roman blind and heated towel rail.
Living Room 3.87m x 4.73m
Semi solid flooring, fitted tv cabinet with shelving, light fitting,
Kitchen/Dining 4.9m x 5.05m
Semi solid wood flooring, feature wood panelled wall, bespoke radiator unit with crystal display cabinet, fitted shaker style wall and floor units, double oven, microwave, hob, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, extractor fan, two light fittings, blinds and double doors leading onto patio area.
Utility Room 3.2m x 1.61m
Semi solid flooring, fully plumbed, storage units and light fitting.
Landing 1.05m 4.24m
Carpet, large fitted mirror, light fitting, attic access via Stira ladder and hot-press.
Master Bedroom 4.26m x 4.46m
Carpet, fitted wardrobes with shelving and drawers, radiator cover, decorative wood moulding, light fitting and blinds.
Ensuite 2.12m x 1.82m
Fully tiled, shower cubicle, w.c., w.h.b. with fitted vanity unit, cabinet mirror with shaving light, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan and light fitting.
Bedroom 2 4.31m x 2.83m
Carpet, fitted wardrobes, radiator cover, light shade and blinds.
Bedroom 3 2.12m x 4.6m
Carpet, light shade and blinds.
Bathroom 1.8m x 3.12m
Fully tiled, bath, shower cubicle, w.c., w.h.b., mirror with shaving light, heated chrome towel rail, extractor fan, blind and light fitting.
East facing rear garden with granite paving, lawn, timber shed and wood sleepers.
Gross internal floor area: approx. 116 sq.m (1,249 sq.ft)
Double glazed windows
Solar Photovoltaic Panels
Cobble lock driveway with parking for 2 cars
Attic suitable for conversion
PVC facia and soffits
Items Included in sale:
Double oven, microwave, hob, integrated fridge freezer, dishwasher, extractor fan, light fittings and blinds.
Air to water heating pump
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Eircode: K78 E8F1
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.