Dangan, Summerhill, Co. Meath.
Dangan, Summerhill, Co. Meath.
BER No: 115352908
EPI: 162.72 kWh/m2/yr
- Lovingly restored and extended 4 bedroom house on approx. 1.2 acres
- Briefly comprises main hallway, open plan living/dining/ kitchen area, lounge, utility room, 4 bedrooms inc. master ensuite and main bathroom
- Elegant home with a host of attractive features including high ceilings, double glazed sash windows and solid double front door to name but a few
- Generously proportioned living accommodation offering flexibility for a variety of uses inc. home office, gym or extra bedrooms
- Full attic conversion which extends to approx. 80 sq.m
- Accessed via electric gates onto a long sweeping drive with ample parking and second gated entrance to the rear
- Private site bordered by matures trees and hedging around a pebble driveway, well maintained lawns and tennis court
- Located on a quiet road off the main R158 just 2km from Summerhill
- Easy access to all local amenities including primary schools, shops, bus stops and local sports clubs
- Just 8km from Trim with nearby towns of Kilcock, Dunboyne and Dunshaughlin easily accessible
Type of Transaction
Entrance Hallway: (6.16m x 2.24m) x (9.57m 1.22m)
Carpeted, coving, light fittings, blinds, and door leading to back terrace.
Living Room: 3.4m x 4.66m
Carpeted, feature fireplace with granite hart, tv point, double French doors to patio area and coving.
Kitchen/Dining room: 6.4m x 7.56m
Laminate flooring, coving, light fittings, recess lights, fitted floor and wall units, tiled splashback, stainless steel sink, double oven, extractor fan, double French doors out to garden, stove, access to utility room and bathroom.
Utility room: 1.91m x 2.14m
Tiled floor, fully plumbed, storage area and door to back.
Small Bathroom: 1m x 1.53m
Tiled floor, half tiled walls, w.c, w.h.b and light fitting
Master Bedroom: 4.65m x 3.1m
Laminate flooring and old cast iron fireplace.
Ensuite: 1.1m x 2.33m
Fully tiled, w.c, w.h.b with built in vanity unit, shower cubicle, electric shower, extractor fan, light fitting and electric heating.
Bedroom 2: 3.25m x 4m
Old fireplace, carpeted, light shade and roller blind.
Bedroom 3: 2.89m x 2.76m
Laminate flooring and curtains.
Bedroom 4/Study: 4.35m x 3.05m
Coving, lampshade, roller blind and tv point
Bathroom: 3.03m x 4.36m
Fully tiled, corner bath, w.c, w.h.b, shower cubicle, recess lights and towel rail.
Converted Attic: 12.7m x 6.17m (overall)
Divided into four separate areas.
Velux windows overlooking garden, carpet, access to storage and walk in wardrobe.
Bathroom, hot press with emersion and fully shelved.
Fully tiled, w.c, w.h.b, bath with shower screen and Velux window.
Velux windows and more storage area.
Second attic area: 6.2m x 2.9m
Velux window, telephone points, lighting, wood panelling and extra storage.
High speed fibre broadband
Double glazed sash windows
Two gated entrances
Parking for a number of vehicles
PVC fascia and soffits
Items Included in sale:
Double oven, solid fuel stove, some curtains and light fittings.
Oil fired central heating
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Eircode: A83 V389
& joint selling agents;
Hooke & MacDonald
Phi: 01 6610100
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.