Moods, Robertstown, Naas, Co. Kildare
Moods, Robertstown, Naas, Co. Kildare
BER No: 115573594
EPI: 143.18 kWh/m2/yr
- Immaculate five bedroom dormer bungalow extending to approx. 2,185 sq.ft. (203 sq.m.) with garage sitting on approx. 0.75 acres (0.3 ha)
- Accommodation comprises entrance porch, hallway, kitchen/dining area, utility, living room, home office/study, five bedrooms, two ensuites and two family bathrooms
- Approached by cast iron gates, pillars, newly laid gravel drive with block built double garage extending to approx. 452 sq.ft. (42 sq.m.) plus loft area
- Mature grounds subdivided by stud rail fencing, pedestrian wooden gates and shrubs, excellent private grounds not overlooked, secure lawn to rear suitable for any young family with front lawn and orchard comprising of cherry trees, apple trees, pear trees, blackcurrant and blueberry trees
- Excellent location on public cul-de-sac (no right of way needed) only 3km to Prosperous, 8km to Clane, 13km to Naas, 20km to Maynooth and is well located for access to both the M4 and M7 motorways for commuters
- Beautiful scenic walks along the Grand Canal, local mature forests and breath-taking countryside
Type of Transaction
Entrance Porch 2.16m x 1.35m
Hard wood flooring, PVC front door, light fitting and glass panelled door leading into hallway.
Entrance Hallway 4.1m x 3.22m
Solid wood flooring, feature staircase with carpet, recessed lights and glass panelled door.
Living Room 5.28m x 5.11m
Hard wood flooring, feature fireplace with wood surround and solid fuel stove,T.V. point, recessed lights, coving, curtains, blinds, bay window and double doors leading to dining room.
Kitchen/Dining Room 4.57m x 6.72m
Tiled flooring, solid oak wall and floor units, tiled splashback, integrated double oven, integrated microwave, electric hob, extractor fan, integrated fridge, island with storage, recessed lights, fitted glass display unit, feature light fitting and double doors leading to rear garden.
Utility Room 1.65m x 2.56m
Tiled flooring, wall and floor units, plumbed for washing machine, light fitting and door leading to rear garden.
Bathroom 1.77m x 3.18m
Fully tiled, bath with shower head, shower cubicle with electric shower, w.c., w.h.b., light fitting and window.
Bedroom 4 2.97m x 3.84m
Carpet, coving and light fitting.
Ensuite 2m x 1.41m
Fully tiled, shower cubicle with immersion hot water fed shower, w.c., w.h.b., mirror, light fitting and extractor fan.
Bedroom 5 3.17m x 2.7m
Carpet, t.v. point, coving, glass panelled door and recessed light fitting.
Office/study 3.32m x 2.77m
Carpet, coving, light fitting and glass panelled door.
Landing 2.2m x 6.29m
Semi-solid maple flooring, recessed lights, window with blind, attic access, eaves storage and recessed sitting area overlooking front garden.
Bedroom 1 3.6m x 3.95m
Semi- solid maple flooring, integrated wardrobes, t.v. point, annex window, corner unit and light fitting.
Bedroom 2 3.5m x 4.59m
Carpet, free standing wardrobes, t.v. point and recessed lights.
Bedroom 3 4.11m x 3.88m
Carpet, integrated wardrobes and light fitting
Ensuite 1.57m x 3.2m
Fully tiled, shower cubicle with electric shower, w.c., w.h.b., light fitting, extractor fan,Velux window, mirror and eaves storage.
Bathroom 2.96m x 2.26m
Fully tiled, jet corner bath, w.c., w.h.b., mirror, light fitting and Velux window.
Gravelled driveway, grass with edging and wood fencing divide, hedging, cherry trees, apple trees, pear trees, blackcurrant and blueberry trees.
Block built, roller shutter door, double glazed windows, shelving, two floor levels, partially floored, Velux windows and power supply.
Climote remote heating control
PVC facia and soffits
Double glazed windows
Cast iron front gates
Items Included in sale:
Integrated double oven, integrated microwave, electric hob, extractor fan, freezer, integrated fridge, blinds, curtains and light fittings.
Bio cycle system
Oil fired central heating
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Eircode: W91 H002
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.