Staplestown, Donadea, Co. Kildare - approx. 6 acres
- Price: POA
- Available to view by prior arrangement
Approx. 6 acres (2.43 ha)
• The lands are located to the south of the village centre on the edge of the Rural
• Good quality agricultural land presently in grass
• Extending to c.6 acres (3.93 ha) in one division the site is oblong in layout
• Road frontage of approx. 50 metres.
• Opportunity to purchase subject to planning permission (local needs apply)
The subject land is not zoned but part of the northern boundary adjoins the Rural Settlement Boundary for Staplestown in the County Development Plan 2011 – 2017.
Interested parties are required to satisfy themselves in relation to the availability and adequacy of
By prior appointment at any reasonable hour.
Take M4 from Dublin and take Kilcock turn off. Follow signs for Naas/ Clane. Continue on Clane Road for c.4.5 miles to Painstown cross and turn right. Continue straight through crossroads (Mount Armstrong), straight through Staplestown crossroads and onto Staplestown village. In the Stapletown take a turn to the left (at the cemetery) and the land
for sale is on this cul-de-sac on the left hand side.
If you would like to make an enquiry in relation to this property please complete the form below and a member of our team will respond.